French 75 RecipeWednesday 28th June 2017
If you love gin and champagne, then you'll really love our French 75.
Sophisticated and refreshing, it's everything you want from a cocktail. Marry our Makar gin with a beautiful champagne to create a drink that is sure to impress.
- 45ml Makar Gin
- 15ml Freshly squeezed lemon
- 7.5ml Dash of sugar syrup (to taste)favourite champagne
- 10 -15ml of your favourite champagne
1. Shake all ingredients bar the champagne
2. Strain into a flute glass
3. Top with your favourite champagne
4. Garnish with a lemon twist.
The Latest News
MAKAR CHERRY GIN AND BANDITTI CLUB RUM: NOW AVAILABLE IN MORRISONSWe are delighted to reveal that Makar Cherry Gin and Banditti Club Rum are now available to purchase in...31 Oct 2019
GLASGOW DISTILLERY LAUNCHES POP-UP SHOP AHEAD OF FESTIVE SEASONWe are delighted to announce that as of today, Wednesday 23rd of October, we have launched our very own...23 Oct 2019
Makar Wins 'Cask Gin Of The Year' Three Years In A RowLast night, we celebrated winning the 'Gold' medal in the 'Cask Gin of the Year' category at the Scottish...14 Oct 2019
1770 Scores A Hat-Trick At Inaugural Scottish Whisky AwardsThe winners of the inaugural Scottish Whisky Awards were revealed at a sell-out event held in Edinburgh...06 Sep 2019